The information coaches need to help female athletes thrive
Everything we've learned about training women is based on science for men.
We are now beginning to understand just how much a woman's unique physiology. life stage and cultural experiences impact her training and our performance.
Coaches who embrace this will:
- Learn how to incorporate systems that stop making periods and bleeding a taboo topic.
- Help teen girls navigate adolescents with less risk of injury.
- Have more practical knowledge and empathy to keep more girls in sport, and performing at high levels (yep, puberty just sucks)
- Help athletes transition in and out of pregnancy without compromising their athletic capabilities.
- Know how Have the tools to teach women to use their cycle as an training tool.
- Learn about the needs of peri and post menopausal women in order to help them keep performing at high levels throughout all of life.
Get connected with the trusted experts so you can spend less time researching and more time coaching.
Real World Application
Learn to break down the science into a coaching plan that helps your athletes thrive.
A Feisty Network
Meet other coaches who want to help women feel and perform their best.
How to Help Your Athletes Train with Their Period
Get the free link to join
Our Commitment to You
We connect you to trusted experts
Help make the connection from information to application
Only promote products and services we trust
Pivot quickly when we learn new information