A 6-week program for coaches, trainers, or practitioners who want to help women get the best from their bodies.
For years women were lumped in with men when it came to training and performance, but now we're starting to understand how a women's unique physiology affects her performance. The amount of women's-specific information can start to feel overwhelming.
That's why we created the Feisty Women's Performance Mastermind for Coaches.
Over the course of 6 weeks, you'll:
- Gain an overview of the best ways for women to train and recover throughout their lives
- Learn best practices in mental health and mental skills
Understand the role culture plays in women's performance
- Learn about Fueling for Performance, what the female body needs and how to recognize Low Energy Availability
- Considerations for training women in different life stages (adolescence, pregnancy, menopause)
- Best of all - meet weekly to discuss best practices and a plan of action that you can use with your clients
Join the Waitlist
Meet Your Facilitator
Lynda has been coaching sport for 30 years and looks to inspire others by working with people’s strengths both physically and mentally “You never know if you don’t give it a Go” and “Be the best I can be on that day”.
As a coach Lynda believes in the holistic approach to support people’s goals. Understanding the WHY, WHAT and then we work the HOW together by developing an individual adaptable plan that works to strengths, what you love and life.
Lynda is a certified Level 1 Triathlon USA Coach and completed Training Peaks University course. Continually educating herself with leadership, triathlon courses, coaching. She has also completed Dr Stacy Sims “Men are not small Men”, and “Menopause for Athletes” course.